May 12, 2014

Mendez Medical Glutathione Review was a Terrible Experience

Mendez Medical Group is offering 6 sessions of Glutathione + Vit C + Collagen + Facial ( 40 minutes ) + Whitening Mask + Spot Whitening on Underarms / Knees / Joints / Inguinal for only P2999 (valued at P54000) that you can avail at ensogo.


Very interesting right? So here’s my Mendez Medical review and research about Mendez Glutathione.

Mendez Medical Group in Cubao is definitely was a terrible experience. They will recommended you to have two shots per visit of Glutathione for effective results. So this way, your 6 sessions will turn to 3 sessions including the facial and whitening mask.

Their preparation was very suspicious. They didn’t open the Glutathione bottle in front of their costumer. It is already in the syringe and ready to give you a shot. Also when I visited their store for the third time, it happened their doctor had an emergency meeting so they insists that one of their crew has an experienced to give an injection. It is very disappointing. I asked them to just give me my remaining shots by taking it home and I will just look for my nurse friends but they refused and surprisingly they had a high tone of voice concerning to my request. They insist that my request is not allowed. Ugh It was totally depressing! And I am not the client who will create a scene just because of their poor services.

So I hold on to my anger and just emailed Ensogo support regarding about this issue but then they still promote Mendez Medical services.

Regarding on their facial services, it’s just simply a facial cleaning and the solution applied on my face is very painful. It seems like hydrogen peroxide.eww very poor services.



Don’t trust or buy discounted voucher of Mendez Medical Group. They’re absolutely not good in their business. 

No comments:

Social Icons