August 18, 2014

Ishigaki Glutathione Review and How to Determine Fake Ishigaki


Ishigaki Glutathione whitening capsules was introduced to me by the gf of my boyfriends' sibling. I was amazed with the effect on her skin because she glows and her skin lightened up in just 1 week.  So I decided to buy 1 bottle with 60 capsules to try it for myself. 1 bottle cost 1,200 PHP at glutaworks - a legit seller of authentic Ishigaki capsule. The instruction given to me was i should take 2 capsules per day after meal. 

After a week of using, I didn't see any improvement on my skin as I'm always on outdoor and Mr. Sunlight is always there for me!! Then all of a sudden, I experienced lower back pain maybe because I have a weak kidneys since 2013 and was also hospitalized because of kidney infection. So I decided to take 1 capsule a day to be safe. After a week, my lower back pain is completely gone so I tried to take 2 capsules/day again but have to always drink water regularly to avoid having a lower back pain and everything went smoothly.

After two weeks of using, I still didn't notice any improvement on my skin so I guess maybe because I am having kidney/liver dysfunction. But then when I tried to compare my skin to my boyfriend, I noticed that there’s a little improvement as I am now much lighter than him. So yeah, there’s still improvement even though I’m always in the field and always exposed to sunlight and to a very hot weather!

On its third week, I can see that my skin has lighten up so what more if I only stay at home and hide to sunlight? So yeah, my advice is that if you have previous history of kidney or liver infections, you better drink water regularly to avoid lower back pain and also avoid long exposure to sunlight.

Should I buy again? YES! Though next time I should avoid long exposure to sunlight and should always apply sun block protection.

How to Determine Fake Ishigaki Whitening capsule? 

Honestly, It's really hard to determine as it is was imitated perfectly but here's what I saw.

  1. The original capsule color should look like dirty white while the fake is purely color white.
  2.  You'll encounter pimples with fake ishigaki.
  3.  In person, you can surely notice that the word "Food Supplement" and the "advance ultra white amino acid....." should not in bold. I don't know if you can notice it on the picture showed above.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

hi po. panu po effect ng ishigaki. yellowish po ba ang pagkawhite or pinkish po?

Unknown said...

Hi po. di po ba naging yellowish ang pagkaputi sa inyo?

Unknown said...

Hi i am also planning to order online. Did you experience any skin breakouts? Tried Luxxe before. Though the whitening effect was visible, ive suffered a severe breakout =(. Please reply thank you.

Ces said...

@angelperez

Dipende po sis tlaga sa skin mo. Kasi my iba tlaga yellowish un puti nila kasi from morena skin. Pero kung gusto mo puti tlaga, much better sabayan ng glutax. (IV) iyon. once a week. Si glutaworks my benta nun. follow mo xa sa IG.

Ces said...

@margaret

Much better bumili kna sa trusted at madami ng satisfied clients. I havent heard Luxxe. Search mo si glutaworks sa IG. :)

Unknown said...

hi are you still using ishigaki from glutaworks? how's the results?

Unknown said...

i love Glutaworks!! ang ganda nga ni seller!! user-seller din kasi sya! ❤

Unknown said...

hi..i used ishigaki a few days already..the capsule is yellowish..pro lumalabas ung pimples ko..an0 po ba mai susuggest ninyu??

JoshieMartin said...

Pangit ung luxxe .


Hyperconvergence user , and it works best!

Unknown said...

Saan po maka order nito or maka bili nito mga sis?

Social Icons