April 15, 2014

Review: Silk Secrets Moisturizing Cracked Heel Cream - Remedies for Cracked Heels And Dry Skin



Here are the descriptions written on the label.

“Silk Secrets Moisturizing Cracked Heel Cream is enhanced with intensive whitening System, while deeply moisturizing rough, dry and cracked skin. The product retains natural moisture of the skin to prevent dryness”

To Use: Apply to rough, dry cracked or thickened skin and feet. Apply twice a day, morning and night. 

Caution: Recommend for adult skin only. Stinging may occur in deep cracks.

My Review: 10/10

When I decided to quit my office job and become a freelance worker at home, I encountered cracked feet due to not wearing slippers in our house and cleaning the bathroom using high concentrated cleanser.   Having cracked heel makes you feel uncomfortable seeing it as always dirty.  Foot spa is not a good option to heal cracked feet. It needs intensive moisturizing creme. So I decided to find one available on stores till I found this product of Watson and I bought my comfortable home slippers.

After 3 days of using it, I am very surprised as I can see the good improvement. And on the 5 days, dark cracked heel went back to its normal color and turned into healthy feet. It is really recommended! Of course you should also wear your slippers especially if you stay at home for a long day.

It is not only for cracked feet but also in any dry skin. I did apply it on my legs and surprisingly again, it is more effective than any moisturizing lotion out there. I am now very satisfied on my healthy skin because of this product.  I love this product!

Pros:
  1. Very Effective
  2. Safe
  3. Scented
  4. Lightens Skin

Cons:
  1. Stop using it once you're satisfied with the result because there are times it is stinging on skin.
  2. You have to apply it twice a day! Morning and night.





No comments:

Social Icons